P100 Out Door Hotspot
Pisces Hotspot Gateway Specification
Pisces hotspot gateway is a high-efficiency processor to handle a large number of packets per seconds with fully compatible LongFi. It consists of wireless LoRaWAN protocol . It is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and is able to handle to aggregate traffic coming from LoRaWAN.
- Compatible with all LoRaWAN devices.
- Ultra-low power consumption: (5W)
- Signal range: up to 10 kilometer
- Connection ability: tens of thousands of LoRaWAN end nodes
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.3af wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Support GPS,BeiDou and GLONASS satellite navigation
- Gigabit Ethernet
Pisces hotspot have proven sufficient to cover a city area of 10km x 10km, broadcasting the LoRa network.
- Intelligent building
- Smart household and home appliances